Vibrant Table is excited to present our newest vibrant event venue: Imago Ballroom. Imago Theatre has recently renovated their 3,500-square-foot ballroom and is opening for private events starting 2012. Light walls, 25-foot ceilings and massive, 18-foot windows create an airy atmosphere that can easily adapt to nearly any event scheme.
That’s not all. Other highlights include beautifully refinished hardwood floors, a spacious Bridal Lounge, Groom’s Pad, and black Chiavari chairs. In addition, Imago Ballroom has a separate, gorgeous theatre, perfect for wedding ceremonies, plenary sessions, or special entertainment.
* * *
stats at a glance
LOCATION: 17 SE 8th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97222
EVENT BOOKINGS: 503.297.9635
3500 square feet
240 fixed seating
Arrange a Tour
Vibrant Table is honored that Imago Ballroom has selected us to manage private event rentals at their beautiful, new event space. Tours are by appointment only. Contact us and we will gladly arrange a private viewing.
When holding your event at Imago Ballroom, you will have three catering options:
Vibrant Table Catering & Events – Vibrant Table specializes in creating the entire event — from concept development to the final touches on your table top. Voted best Portland caterer for five years (Oregon Bride Magazine, 2006-2010) and best Oregon caterer (Northwest Meeting & Events Magazine, 2011) you can rest assure that you and your guests will be taken care of when choosing Vibrant Table Catering & Events
Food in Bloom Catering – Food in Bloom has been an influential front-runner in Portland’s catering community for over 30 years. They are “all about the food” — preparing world-class dishes with fresh, usually locally sourced, ingredients. From highly-trained, respected chefs to their knowledgeable event planners, their team knows cuisine. They will create a personalized, innovative menu for your celebration, making them an ideal option for food-focused events.
f&b cafe catering – Elevating traditional daytime fare with creative twists, f&b cafe catering is the perfect choice for those needing not-so-ordinary boxed lunches, elegant platters, or imaginative snacks. Their simple straightforward drop-off service makes them an ideal match for corporate meetings, luncheons, think-tanks, or conferences.
Other Things to Know
- Black Chiaviari chairs are included with your event rental. More elegant than traditional folding chairs, Chiavaris are normally rented for $9 each. These beautiful chairs will automatically elevate your event at Imago Ballroom without impacting the budget!
- The light walls at Imago make it a versatile backdrop. Consider adding colored washes with up-lighting to integrate your event color scheme. When it comes to maximizing a limited decor budget, investing in lighting provides significant bang for the buck.
- Imago Theatre is internationally acclaimed (based right here in Portland!) and is known for their magical productions that defy classification. Private event rentals will be worked around the theatre’s performance schedule. Looking to make your event especially memorable? Why not treat guests to a private show?
- Imago is a unique, very Portland space, with fun nooks, but there is no elevator. So be prepared for lots of stairs and narrow hallways. The Ballroom is on the third floor and the very spacious Bridal Lounge in on the fourth floor. Provide room in your budget for extra labor as items will need to be hand carried.
- Not all areas of Imago are wheelchair accessible. The Ballroom, for example, is only accessible by stairs.
- Depending on your menu and guest count, your caterer may need to augment available kitchen amenities in order to ensure your guests are served hot, freshly prepared dishes. Don’t be surprised if you see a few kitchen items added to your catering proposal.