2011 has been an amazing year for Vibrant Table. We just wanted to share a few of the highlights with you, as you have been an essential part of our success. Thank you for your continued support!
- Vibrant Table Catering & Events was voted Best Oregon Caterer by the readers of Northwest Meeting & Events Magazine!
- Owners Art Fortuna and Kurt Beadell attended the Catersource “Top Gun” Conference. The “Top Gun” caterers represent the nation’s top 50 independent caterers, by region. Vibrant Table was honored to represent the Northwest. We gained invaluable knowledge from sharing experiences with some of the most successful caterers in the country.
- We welcomed the stellar Food in Bloom Catering and two of the Daily Cafes into our growing vibrant family. The Daily Cafes at Montgomery Park and Rejuvenation are now f&b cafes, and they’ve expanded their services to include drop-off corporate catering.
- We are happy to announce the formation of the VT Group. The Group consists of Vibrant Table Catering & Events, Food in Bloom Catering, and f&b cafe.
- Vibrant Table added some magnificent new venues in 2011! VT Group now manages the events and booking at Lan Su Chinese Garden and the Imago Ballroom. We also can also be found at Leftbank Annex and Domaine Margelle Vineyards.
- We had another outstanding wedding season at Zenith Vineyard, which also hosted a fun wine-tasting dinner with us for the fabulous ISES group.
- Portland gained attention for some remarkable events, including the Allure of the Automobile exhibit at the Portland Art Museum. Allure brought record numbers of visitors to PAM and attracted many new event clients.
the Best Photograph of 2011?
We scoured the thousands of images that our very talented and generous photographer colleagues have sent us. We picked some of our faves but can’t whittle it down to one representative image. Please help us by liking or commenting on your favorite 2011 image. Find them on our Facebook Page.