From visiting venues, tasting cakes, dress shopping, all the way to picking out thank you cards, your wedding party has been a lucrative part of your special day. Here are six practical, yet fun wedding party gift ideas to say thank you!
For the Whole Gang
- Sunglasses: Taking the time of year and the type of venue into account, gifting cute quality sunglasses is a great option! They’re a great addition to your wedding party photos, and a helpful item to have on hand throughout your big day. Whether it’s an outdoor ceremony, or perhaps a venue like The Exchange Ballroom & Cascade Rooftop that is equipped with a rooftop option, providing your bridesmaids and groomsmen with stylish shades is a thoughtful and practical gift. Plus, your group will look uniformly chic during the day’s festivities and in photos. There is even a bulk ordering option that makes ordering frames easy. They’ll thank you as you are moving from location to location taking pictures and chasing the golden hour!
- Novelty Glassware: The greatest gift to give is one that can be used again and again. This doesn’t mean gifting something boring, it just means thinking originally and thoughtfully. Consider special ordering your bridesmaids customized wine glasses and your groomsmen personalized liquor glasses to use at the reception. These gifts are not only an eclectic addition to your table settings, but they can also add a modern touch of class to your wedding theme. Unique, yet useful gifts are always the way to go!
For the bridesmaids
- Delicate Jewelry: There is something special about a gift that can be worn daily. Giving your girls a piece of jewelry that matches their bridesmaids’ dresses, but can also match a pair of jeans is something for which they will truly thank you. Love knot bracelets are a popular gift choice for their simplicity and meaning. You’ve asked your favorite friends to help you “tie the knot,” and this bracelet is the perfect symbol of the bond they’ve helped you solidify. Giving your bridesmaids a subtle gift like this may be understated, but it’s definitely a detail your guests are sure to notice as they’re walking down the aisle. It can also easily become a piece they incorporate into their everyday look.
- Tote Bags: What is better than a practical present? What about one that can be personalized and still be used daily?! A monogrammed tote bag is a great gift to give your gals. Not only can you fill it with wedding day essentials like tissues and toiletries, but it is a gift they can use long after your wedding day is over. Whether it be used as a gym bag, a grocery bag or an overnight bag, it will surely get a lot of compliments and serve as a reminder of your special day.
For the groomsmen
- Cufflinks: Gifting a sentimental token of thanks is easy. Gifting an item that’s practical can be a bit more challenging. Win the day and gift your groomsmen cufflinks, tie clip and a money clip. All in one convenient case, your guys can use these accessories on the day of your wedding, and on many important days to come. It’s remarkable how much the small details like cufflinks or a tie clip can pull an entire look together.
- Dopp Kit: Practicality wins the day. Gifting your guys a personalized leather Dopp kit is a great investment. It is packed with wedding day essentials to make sure everyone’s grooming is up to par. And, conveniently, this tote can be used for travel or even just to store your products in your bathroom.
There you have it! A list of practical and essential gifts to give your wedding party! Have any other suggestions? Be sure to share!