Vibrant Table delivered to your front door
Fresh, Simple & Family Friendly Meals Options
3 DAY PLAN $90 for 2 people – choose 3 meals to share
5 DAY PLAN $150 for 2 people – choose 5 meals to share
During this time of uncertainty, we are HERE FOR YOU, and if we know one thing, it’s that a hot meal always makes things a bit more comforting. We are now offering weekly HEAT & SERVE MEALS for you and your family to make social distancing taste enjoyable. No grocery store, no crowds, no fuss.
- Please order by 3pm the day before your desired delivery.
- We will be available to take your phone orders between 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday: 971.808.5265
- Deliveries will arrive to your door between 12pm and 3pm Monday-Thursday.
- FREE delivery within the Portland Metro area. Outside metro area delivery charges start at $10.
- All meals included in your 3 Day or 5 Day Plan will be delivered at once. Our staff will practice all safe distancing and sanitization protocols. (Single delivery drivers, sealed containers from our closed and sanitized kitchen, drop off at your front door with a text or call, etc.) Additional information can be found below.
- Instructions for safely storing and reheating all items will be included.
- Delivery team members will call you once your meal has been dropped off at your location to ensure you’ve received.
- Additional Safety protocol information is below.
- Gratuity is not automatically added, and is in no way expected. If you opt to leave a tip, we will apply all gratuity to go towards Food Grab Bags for our displaced employees.
Menu for March 23 – March 28
Blackberry Braised Pork Shoulder (DF, GF)
Roasted Sweet Potato, Peruvian Potatoes & Chard Hash
Beef Barbacoa Taco (GF, DF without the Cotija and Sour Cream)
Shredded Beef Short Rib with Corn Tortillas & Toppings: Cotija Cheese, Cilantro, Diced Onion, Radish & Sour Cream. Served with side of Tortilla Chips, Salsa & Guacamole
Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
With a side of Garlic Green Beans
Slow Cooked Beef Chili (GF & DF without muffins and butter)
Cornbread Muffins and Whipped Honey Butter
BBQ Pulled Pork (GF without Brioche Buns)
House Baked Brioche Buns & a side of Coleslaw
“Creamy” Jackfruit Casserole (GF, V+)
Carrots, onion, celery, peas, topped with a crunchy corn flake crumble, served with a side of Sauteed Green Beans
Impossible Terrine (GF, V+)
Mushrooms, Smoky Tomato Glaze & a side of Broccolini
White Bean & Mushroom Ragu (GF, V+)
Tomatoes & Swiss Chard, with a side of Vegan Polenta Cakes
Menu for March 30 – April 3
Tomato Braised Chicken Stew with Chilies, Potatoes and Green Garbanzo Beans
Baked Pasta with Zesty Marinara
Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Roasted Peppers & Mozzarella served with a side of Garlic Bread
Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
Side of Mexican Rice and Slow Cooked Black Beans
Fennel Braised Pork Shoulder
Rosemary, Tomato, Roasted Garlic Polenta Cakes and Green Beans
Fried Chicken Breast & Honey-Chili Glaze
Tillamook Cheddar & Broccoli Mac & Cheese
Lentil Bolognese (GF, V+)
Mushrooms, Roasted Squash and Kale
Chipotle Jackfruit Enchiladas (GF, V+)
With a side of Mexican Rice and Slow Cooked Black Beans
Bombay Vegetable Curry (GF, V+)
With a side of Basmati Rice
House Made Soups
Perfect for stocking up the freezer!
Tomato-Basil (GF, V+), Creamy Potato & Bacon (GF), OR Curried Butternut Squash (GF, V+)
(1 quart) $15.00
Heat & Serve Tillamook Cheddar Mac & Cheese
Perfect for the Kiddos!
(Serves 4) $7.00
Add Chicken, Bacon or Broccoli for only $1.00
Mixed Greens Salad
Sliced Cucumber, Grape Tomatoes with Choice of House Made Buttermilk Ranch or Balsamic Vinaigrette
(Serves 4) $8.00
Heat & Serve Burritos 6pk
*Stock up the freezer!
Choice of Chicken Fajita Burrito or Pork Verde Burrito
Heat & Serve Tamale 6pk
Choice of Guajillo Chicken or Black Bean & Veggie
Tuscan Bread Loaf & Butter
Tortilla Chips (12oz) & Molcajete Salsa (1 pint)
Heat & Serve Sweet Treats
Chef’s Choice Bread Pudding
(Serves 4-6) $8.00
Chocolate Chip Brownies
(Serves 4-6) $8.00
VIBRANT TABLE SAFETY PROTOCOL:
- Stay home when sick. Management is communicating with employees daily and asking them to stay home if they exhibit symptoms
- All employees must implement social distancing practices while working, in addition to delivering meals
- Our commercial kitchen is closed off, and employees are maintaining adequate distance while preparing meals. Our delivery vehicles are routinely sanitized
- Only one driver per vehicle while delivering meals.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and hot water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover coughs and sneezes and always your wash hands afterward
- If you feel sick while on-shift, immediately tell a manager and go home
- Clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces frequently, including doors, chairs, tables, water dispensers, and EVERYTHING
- Enhanced food and beverage safety procedures to avoid contamination
- Do not handle phones or personal devices near food, beverage or service areas and be sure to wash your hands after you touch your phone (and face)
Do you need box lunch delivery?
Click here to check out our next day delivery menu.